Roberts Co are committed to Building a Better Way.
The Roberts Co Victorian Graduate Program is a two year program where graduates will learn from the most talented minds in our industry, while gaining hands on experience in the construction industry.
We are currently taking applications for our 2024 Graduate Program in Victoria.
This program provides:
- Two years working with Roberts Co on our live projects
- Rotations across various business modules
- Hands on experience on site
- Internal and external training and development sessions
- Mentorship from talented industry professionals
- Guidance and support from our Graduate Leadership Team
- The opportunity for full time permanent employment with Roberts Co at completion
- Graduated from a trade, building or construction related qualification at University
- Based in Melbourne or willing to travel to meet Victorian project demands
Applications are now open and close at 3:00pm on Friday the 31st March 2023.
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of their demonstrated commitment to further education and career development; as well as their interest in the construction industry and personal qualities (e.g. communication skills, evidence of teamwork and/or leadership, involvement in extracurricular activities). All applications will be reviewed by Roberts Co. The second round of application reviews will include an interview with a Roberts Co representative.
Think you'd be a great fit?
Please complete this form to apply. Note applications close 3:00pm on Friday the 31st March 2023.